Running a studio whilst making art can sometimes be an overwhelming task. The aim of this workshop is to give in an introduction to the foundation of studio practice.
This 2 hour long workshop covers the following
- Balancing your time : How to balance your studio time with life and work.
- How to create an inventory of your artworks and why this is important
- The do’s and don’ts of signing one’s work
- The correct way to keep track of generated press
- The do’s and don’ts of creating a contact list
- Managing your income and expenses
This is an interactive workshop with great networking opportunities.
This workshop is now open for registration. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to register.
Private one on one sessions are also available.